Taekwondo is one of the most systematic and Scientific Korean traditional martial art
Hapkido is a Korean martial art which focuses on defense rather than offense
It combines martial arts techniques with flips and twists from gymnastics
Guaranteed Fat Loss via Best Exercise, diet, Equipment and Ayurvedic Concept
Karate is a Japanese martial art which stresses striking techniques
Welcome to Martial Art World
Martial Art World is known around the world as one of the most powerful forms of martial arts with its dynamic kicking and hand techniques, students easily learn at their own pace and ability level so they reach their own personal goals. We train on various types of Martial Arts programs such as Taekwaondo, Hapkido, Karate, Judo and Kummooyeh. We are among the best institutes because we are able to continue to grow successfully by providing best training to our students. Our students participate in international level tournaments where international coaches give training to the students. We offer programs for adults and children, each fostering the development of integrity, self-control, confidence, perseverance, respect, loyalty and self-esteem. These techniques develop and strengthen the muscles in your arms and legs. We have students who are gold medalist in various types of Martial Arts as we provide them with best quality products and best training.
Hussain Khan (Karate Master) from Canada at Martial Art World
view more >>
Special Fitness Classes at Martial Art World
- Our training program is conducted by highly skilled and experienced instructors.
- We use only state of the art products for training.
- Besides effective combating techniques, our training program also focuses on health, fitness, as well as personal development of all our students.
- We do periodic testing or grading of our students in order to advance them to a higher level of recognized achievement such as black belt, beyond black belt and Masters training.
- Our students also participate in international level tournaments where international coaches give training to the students.
- Our programs are designed for the special needs of both adults and children, where students are encouraged to learn at their own pace and ability level.